Monday, December 1, 2008

The First Day of Christmas . . .



I happen to be at the mall today and see the advent calendars at the rocky mountain chocolate factory. So, I get two because there is no way my two little monkeys are going to share. We are talking a small piece of chocolate every day. And so I get the bright idea of doing one Christmas activity every day until Christmas. Originally I was thinking of doing a "12 days of Christmas" project but then decided to expand to the "25 days of Christmas". So our very first activity started with this calendar. We have decorating, projects, parties, a visit with Santa and holiday baking. The kids are so excited for Christmas this year that it only makes sense to take a little time out each day for a mini-Christmas celebration. :-)

No comments: