Monday, December 22, 2008

Writing a Letter to Santa - Day 22 (25 Days of Christmas)

The kids have been so excited about Christmas this year and so I decided to start a new tradition by writing letters to Santa. I searched online for some free templates for the kids to use and then I told them to write down or draw a picture of what they wanted Santa to bring them.
William's request never changed. It was always Woody and Buzz. I wrote it along the top for him while he "colored".
Briana's request changed every single day and every time she saw a comercial or walked into a toy store. I don't even remember what she asked for while we were writing the letter because her copying got a little off-kilter.
Overall, I loved the finished product and the kids had a great time!







William's final list.

Briana's final list.

No comments: