Wednesday, December 17, 2008

William-isms

William is at such a great age. Yes, there are those times where I am pulling my hair out but most times he is simply adorable. Here are a few classic phrases from William:

1. Mad to You - This is what he says when he gets mad. He then raises his eyes and lowers his head at the same time. He also uses this phrase for situations where other people are mad. Example: (Wall-E) Eve is mad to Wall-E

2. Daddy Flying Movie - One of William's latest obsessions. My husband went sky diving 2 years ago and purchased the video. William watches this video anywhere from once to 5 times a day. He now knows, Tom Petty's Free Falling by heart. I catch him singing it all the time. His favorite line is: She's a good girl. Loves her mama. Loves Jason and America too. (We tell him it's Jesus but it always comes out Jason.)

3. William is absolutely crazy about the men in the family and of course his mommy. You know when he really loves you when he says, I love Papa, he's my friend. He told me the other day; I love you mommy, you are my friend. :-) Apparently his form of love makes you his friend.

4. Can I play Candy Corn? William's way of asking to play the game Candy Land. He loves getting a card with a picture of candy. He takes his pawn and pretends to eat the candy off of the board.

5. 5 more minutes . . . This is William's way of keeping you next to him just a little longer. I hear this phrase often while trying to drop him off at the kid's klub at LA Fitness. Bye William, I have to go workout. 5 more minutes mama. 5 more minutes . . . .

6. It's too spicy! This is what William says when he doesn't like something he eats. We also use it to our advantage when there is something we don't want him to eat or drink. It's too spicy William. It's too spicy.

7. Can I follow you? William's way of asking to go where ever you are going.

8. This one is for holding and this one is for wearing. William has an obsession with Cars (the movie) and Toy Story. Of course the pull-ups we buy for him have thses characters on them. So, he likes to carry certain pull-ups around. He gets very upset if you take one he is "holding" and put it on him. So, now I make him tell me. William get a pull-up. "This one is for holding and this one is for wearing."

No comments: