Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alyssa's Second Tooth

Alyssa has been putting EVERYTHING in her mouth and drooling like crazy. I'm thinking all of this can't be just for that one tooth. Sure enough I looked inside her mouth today and there it was, a second tooth. So now my baby has two little teeth buds poking through.

As if teething isn't hard enough, she has also aquired that nasty cold that has been going around. Her first official cold. Briana had a terrible cough two weeks ago. William and Alyssa were just fine and I was thinking this is great! Then William gets a fever, cough and cold just before Halloween. Again, Alyssa is just fine and I'm thinking score my baby is NOT going to get this! Of course one week later she has it. I should have known better. Once one gets it, the others will get it too.

No comments: