Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Month of May

To sum up the month so far . . . . getting ready for baby. At least we now have a name, Alyssa Marilyn. We had the most difficult time agreeing on something we both liked. As of right now I have about 10 days until my scheduled C-section and everyday leading up to her birth is filled with some sort of activity or errand that needs to be completed. Having done this twice before, I know life gets crazy after bringing home a new baby. My big plan for the first two weeks that I'm home is to care for Alyssa and nap . . . that's it!! No cooking, cleaning or chasing after Briana and William. Daddy is going to have to step up and he has already agreed to take the time off from work. :)

I will be recovering from my third c-section. This is not something I am really looking forward to, but at this point I can not have a baby any other way. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery because once my husband returns to work it will be me running after three small children. So, I think I'll need all the energy I can get. At this point I am finished with being pregnant. I want to get to the hospital so that I can meet my new little girl and start the recovery process. I'm hoping that the adjustment from 2 to 3 will be relatively painless . . . . that remains to be seen.

No comments: