Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm so behind . .

I just realized that I haven't posted a thing for September and the month is half way over. I do have a few things in draft form, however finding the time to blog is getting more difficult. Briana started school last week and surprisingly a small change like can be disruptive to your schedule. Now that Alyssa is three months old I decided to finally sign up for the gym and get into the shape I was before my three babies. :) Factor in our recent camping trip and the fact that I only have three more months to finish my 2008 digital family album it's no wonder I haven't been on the computer lately. I also signed up for a consignment sale on October 2nd and getting ready for it has been very time consuming!! Hopefully all will be back on track very soon.

No comments: