Friday, April 25, 2008

Children's Museum

The children's museum was practically next door to the Oregon Zoo and we were tempted to check it out on the same day but decided against that plan due to William's nap schedule. So, bright and early the next day we headed to the museum. They had so many interactive centers for the kids. They had an area with baby dolls, high chairs and baby beds. I casually mentioned to Alan that he should take William over to the area because he likes baby dolls. After 10 minutes of chasing Briana around I noticed William and daddy still over in the baby doll area. William was very much into the dolls. "Baby go sleep, Baby awake." It was a little too repetitive for Alan, so I took over for the remainder of William's time with the dolls. We actually left the museum for a short time because there was a huge school group and it made all of the areas very crowded. We decided to head out for a while and try back after lunch. The minute William saw the museum he said, "I want to go see baby!" It was such a great place. I really wish they had something like this in my neighborhood!!






Children's Museum

No comments: