Saturday, February 14, 2009

Joshua Tree

We decided to go on a family hike last weekend. This was Alyssa first official time in the baby backpack. William freaked out and insisted that we also put him inside of a backpack. Luckily for him, we do have two. It took quite a bit of convincing but he finally did get down and walk for a while. Briana was obsessed with climbing up on the rocks. She did very well with all of the hiking and only got stuck a few times.

Family Shot

Look who is ready to go!


I had a difficult time climbing with Alyssa on my back. It wasn't so much the extra weight as it was the feeling of being off-balance. I didn't really want to chance a fall and opted to stay on level ground. So, this was the best shot I could get!

Posing for the camera

Yes,it is uncomfortable having her on my back, but holding her would have been far more difficult!





No comments: