Sunday, March 30, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

Hubby and I headed down to the Orange County Performing Artscenter for the Phantom of the Opera. (The kids had grandma and grandpa day back at home.) Alan has wanted to see this performance for so many years. I have only recently began to get into musicals and performances. It was definitly not something my parents ever did with us. So of course I was also excited to see the musical and have a day off from being a mommy.

It was a beautiful performance and great to have a date day with my husband. We even managed to get a bite to eat and still make it home to spend a few hours with the kids before bedtime.

I always tell myself that we need to get more date nights in. However, this is always so much easier said then done. I know that I just have to make more of en effort and be more willing to drop the kids off with grandma and grandpa. I think they also enjoy the time away from us as well!!

No comments: